You can become a speaker at Advanced Threat Summit 2022!
Feel free to submit your own suggestions to the agenda of this year's Advanced Threat Summit!
WHY IS IT WORTH TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM?
- AT Summit is an important meeting for professionals responsible for cyber security and information security in enterprises
- The conference gathers over 500 participants and has very good opinions in the environment
- Speakers are invited to participate in the entire conference and integration event
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?:
You will present yourself as an expert at a highly regarded event and you will be visible in the industry media during the promotion!
You will take part free of charge in the entire event -meetings, conferences and workshops!
You will exchange experiences and enrich your knowledge about cybersecurity!
You will receive an invitation package with a special discount for members of your organization
Applications will be evaluated by the Conference Program Council, with the greatest interest waiting for applications in the subject area of this year's edition >>>, and in particular those coming from practitioners - representatives of business organizations who are large corporate users of cyber security solutions. Of course, the advantage will also be the detailed answers to the questions in the survey.
- June 13 - opening of the CFP
- July 31 - deadline for submitting applications
- August 31 - choice of presentation and notification to applicants
Conference Program Council
Senior cyber security expert
Responsible CyberDyrektor Cyberbezpieczeństwa
Orange PolskaAssociate Partner
EYVice President, Cyber Threat Response Manager CSS Ops – Cyber Defense Center
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICESCyber Security Operations Manager
HSBC BANK POLSKACISO & Cybersecurity Department Director
Nationale-Nederlanden PolskaSenior Manager Global Cybersecurity Engineering
PepsiCo / ISSA PolskaRegionalna dyrektor sprzedaży
ISACA Warsaw ChapterCSO
BGŻ BNP ParibasZastępca dyrektora
Morskie Centrum Cyberbezpieczeństwa, ISSA PolskaDyrektor Biura Architektury i Usług Cyberbezpieczeństwa
PKO Bank Polski
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES
HSBC BANK POLSKA
PepsiCo / ISSA Polska
ISACA Warsaw Chapter
BGŻ BNP Paribas
Morskie Centrum Cyberbezpieczeństwa, ISSA Polska
PKO Bank Polski
- The presentation can be conducted in Polish or English, however the main language of the conference is Polish
- You can fill up the CFP in English or Polish – as you prefer. (Zgłoszenia CFP można wypełnić po polsku i po angielsku – jak Państwo wolicie)
- All speakers will now also automatically be on the list of participants of the entire conference
- Representatives of companies offering (cyber) security solutions, consulting companies or distribution companies of this type of solutions are invited to cooperate as a Partner. Please contact Mariola Rauzer, m: +48 509 622 541, email@example.com