You can become a speaker at Advanced Threat Summit 2023!
Feel free to submit your own suggestions to the agenda of this year's Advanced Threat Summit!
WHY IS IT WORTH TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM?
- AT Summit is an important meeting for professionals responsible for cyber security and information security in enterprises
- The conference gathers over 500 participants and has very good opinions in the environment
- Speakers are invited to participate in the entire conference and integration event
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?:
You will present yourself as an expert at a highly regarded event and you will be visible in the industry media during the promotion!
You will take part free of charge in the entire event -meetings, conferences and workshops!
You will exchange experiences and enrich your knowledge about cybersecurity!
You will receive an invitation package with a special discount for members of your organization
Applications will be evaluated by the Conference Program Council, with the greatest interest waiting for applications in the subject area of this year's edition >>>, and in particular those coming from practitioners - representatives of business organizations who are large corporate users of cyber security solutions. Of course, the advantage will also be the detailed answers to the questions in the survey.
- Deadline for submitting applications – May 30
- Choice of presentation – June 20
- Notification to applicants – June 30
- To participate in the CFP, it is necessary to fill out the form >>>
Conference Program Council
Dr Magda Chelly
Standard Chartered Global Business Services
HSBC Bank Polska
ING Bank Śląski
ManpowerGroup / ISSA Polska
ISACA Warsaw Chapter
Prof. Jerzy Surma
dr Jakub Syta
Akademia Marynarki Wojennej W Gdyni / ISSA Polska
PKO Bank Polski
- The presentation can be conducted in Polish or English, however the main language of the conference is Polish
- You can fill up the CFP in English or Polish – as you prefer. (Zgłoszenia CFP można wypełnić po polsku i po angielsku – jak Państwo wolicie. Tutaj polska wersja CFP >>>)
- All speakers will now also automatically be on the list of participants of the entire conference
- Representatives of companies offering (cyber) security solutions, consulting companies or distribution companies of this type of solutions are invited to cooperate as a Partner. Please contact Mariola Rauzer, m: +48 509 622 541, firstname.lastname@example.org