CALL FOR Presentations!
Feel free to submit your own suggestions to the agenda of this year's Advanced Threat Summit!
WHY IS IT WORTH TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM?
- AT Summit is an important meeting for professionals responsible for cyber security and information security in enterprises
- The conference gathers over 500 participants and has very good opinions in the environment
- Speakers are invited to participate in the entire conference and integration event
Applications will be evaluated by the Conference Program Council, with the greatest interest waiting for applications in the thematic area of this year's edition >>>, and in particular those coming from practitioners - representatives of business organizations who are large corporate users of cyber security solutions. Of course, the advantage will also be the detailed answers to the questions in the survey.
Conference Program Council:
Orange Polska CEO, Meeting Designer
ISSA Polska, TriSec ConsultingPartner, Szef Zespołu Cyberbezpieczeństwa
KPMG Polska, Doradztwo BiznesoweSenior Manager Global Cybersecurity Engineering
PepsiCo / ISSA PolskaRegionalna dyrektor sprzedaży
ISACA Warsaw ChapterManaging Director
Standard Chartered BankCyber Practice Director
BGŻ BNP ParibasDyrektor Biura Architektury i Usług Cyberbezpieczeństwa
PKO Bank Polski
ISSA Polska, TriSec Consulting
KPMG Polska, Doradztwo Biznesowe
PepsiCo / ISSA Polska
ISACA Warsaw Chapter
Standard Chartered Bank
BGŻ BNP Paribas
PKO Bank Polski
- June 10 - opening of the CFP
- July 31 - deadline for submitting applications
- August 20 - choice of presentation and notification to applicants
- The presentation can be conducted in Polish or English, however the main language of the conference is Polish
- You can fill up the CFP in English or Polish – as you prefer. (Zgłoszenia CFP można wypełnić po polsku i po angielsku – jak Państwo wolicie)
- All speakers will now also automatically be on the list of participants of the entire conference
- Representatives of companies offering (cyber) security solutions, consulting companies or distribution companies of this type of solutions are invited to cooperate as a Partner. Please contact Mariola Rauzer, m: +48 509 622 541, firstname.lastname@example.org