Ladies and gentlemen,
Thank you very much for your commitment and contribution to the Advanced Threat Summit program. Successful cooperation is very important to us, so please read the following list of rules and all information for speakers.
The conference will be held on November 19-20. We start at 8.30 from the networking session, and the conference at 9.00 a.m.
Please send your presentation by November 10th. When creating a presentation, please bear in mind several aspects:
- First of all, the presentation should be as practical as possible - participants know the theory, so they don't need to be introduced to it. It is worth basing the presentation on the 4W formula: Challenge, i.e. what the problem was, Implementation, i.e. what we did to solve it, Result, i.e. what the effect of the introduced change was, Conclusions, i.e. what succeeded, what failed, which was the biggest challenge .
- It is worth asking yourself additional questions:
- How many slides does a presentation about the company take (only a note recommended without slides devoted to the company's description or a maximum of 1 slide and no more than 2 minutes of lecture)
- How many slides does the presentation of the product or solution you want to offer (in the case of partner presentations) take? We recommend that the lecture presents a problem-based approach or is a case study discussed - interested people will want to talk about the product themselves and come to ask for details during the break / during the online conference they will contact you
- The presentation cannot be of a marketing or promotional nature.
- The organizer has the right to interfere with the content of the presentation, if it deems that it does not meet the substantive requirements of the conference or contains promotional or advertising content. The Organizer will inform the Speaker directly about the need for changes.
- Please prepare your presentation on the conference template, which you can download here: Dowload the temaplate.
- Soon I will send each of you a dedicated graphic for publication on LinkedIn and other social media.
- In the case of an online conference, we provide the possibility to record the speech in advance, which will be played during the conference. We recommend this formula because it makes us independent of technical problems and allows us to assemble the material.
Please book your recording date here
- Recordings will be made with a professional technician in the ZOOM application. Shortly before the recording is due, you will receive a link to ZOOM from the technician. Throughout the recording, the technician will accompany you and record both the presentation and the video from your camera, and then the whole will be assembled into the final version. You do not have to register or edit anything yourself.
- A live performance is also possible. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide an appropriate permanent Internet connection that will ensure fast audio-video transmission. Please treat the live option as a last resort, when it is absolutely impossible to record earlier. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are planning a live performance! People from Warsaw, especially those appearing in the plenary session, are encouraged to perform live in the studio.
- For roundtables discussion moderators, we have prepared additional information that will help you better prepare for the discussion. You can find them in the file available below: Get information about roundtables
- We invite you to participate in the entire conference program, but if you cannot participate in the entire event, please come / join the conference online at least half an hour before your speech.
- Speakers from the plenary and parallel sessions are asked to be present during their presentations in the chat, where participants will be able to ask questions. However, after the end of the broadcast, please enter the ZOOM room, where you will be able to talk live and broaden the answers to participants' questions.
- Conference presentations in the form of pdf files are made available to participants after the conference in the form of a link to a specially prepared, non-public website. If you do not agree to make it available, please let me know BEFORE the conference. In such a situation, however, we kindly ask you to prepare a version of the presentation that we will be able to share with the participants. Participants always count on post-conference materials.
- We will make the recordings of the speeches available to participants, speakers and for a fee on our educational platform. Of course, the copyright remains with you. If you do not agree to the subsequent sale of the recorded presentation, please inform us BEFORE the conference.
Please inform us as soon as possible if there are any circumstances preventing the occurrence.
If you do not agree with any of the above provisions, please notify us by November 10!
If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact me:
M: + 48 695 506 945